The new Paper X hybrid advance packaging machine is Hugo Beck’s solution for both film and paper applications. This packaging machine is just as flexible and efficient, helping companies meet their objectives regarding sustainability. Either by achieving significant savings in materials, with the latest lightweight, thin films or by the cost- efficient, flexible use of paper packaging.
Whether using a chain infeed or infeed conveyor, the Paper X hybrid advance packaging machine stand apart through their continuous packaging process – without stop-and-go – maximizing efficiencies by ensuring there is no downtime when sealing or gluing.
• Different packaging materials and types in one single machine
• Extremely high flexibility, ensuring future production requirements
• Easy line integration and connectivity with higher-level systems, compatible with Industry 4.0
• Manual infeed as stand-alone machine, automatic in line
• Capacity: for film 15,000 cycles / hour and for paper 10,000 cycles / hour