Videojet® thermal transfer printer 6230 is a low-speed printer that utilizes the latest technology. By this, the coding errors in flexible packaging are reduced, improving total cost of ownership (TCO) through a proven and cost-effective solution.
The printer 6230 stands out for its simple usability, thanks to its tablet-like 5″ touch screen controller with CLARiTY ™ interface.
Code assurance is standard with this model, when using the templates created with CLARiSOFT™ or VideojetConnect Design software. These tools simplify the creation of codes with small user requirements, resulting in fewer errors and unnecessary product losses.
In addition to its available features, the thermal transfer printer 6230 guarantees high quality codes up to speeds of 150 packs / min. It is also an ideal solution for users who want to migrate to a digital solution from analogue equipment.
• Simple and fast ribbon replacement
• CLARiTY™ 5” touch screen
• Operation without the need for compressed air, eliminating the need plant air
• High quality codes to speeds of 150 packs / min
• Compact design, easily integrated into most production lines
• The maximum ribbon length is 700m, resulting in lower requirements for replacement supplies
• The WYSIWYG print preview allows operators to confirm that the correct code is selected
• Built-in code assurance software helps to reduce errors caused by the operator