The Videojet® 1860 industrial Inkjet Printer stands out due to its innovative intelligence and communication capabilities, with high-end technology features. The Videojet® 1860 Inkjet Printer offers unparalleled operation time, that supports the productivity increase and helps to reduce costs over the life of the printer.
Furthermore, the printer’s predictive capabilities provide up to 8 hours advanced notification of the most common downtime generating faults under normal operating conditions. The Videojet® 1860 industrial Inkjet Printer is the most reliable solution for high-speed and medium duty applications, depending on its composition.
• An industry-first ink build-up sensor provides advance warning of clogging and EHT trips
• Immediate recovery from unplanned interruptions with optional VideojetConnect™ Remote Service, which reduces the need for technical service visits
• Reduce operating costs by up to 20% more efficient solvent use than in the 1000 series
• Innovative printhead design, which improves the speed by up to 20% in certain applications
• Ability to integrate with factory systems, using standard industry protocols with optional workflow modules
• Significant reduction of operator errors through Videojet’s Advanced Code Assurance
• Easily complete proactive maintenance with 3 easy-to-replace SmartCellTM components
• Access to technical experts via the optional VideojetConnect™ Remote Service
• Continuous upgrades with optional workflow modules
• Access to updates to predictive capabilities to reduce unplanned downtime