The Videojet® 1710 Continuous Inkjet Printer is suitable for applications that require readable variable data codes on dark or difficult to mark materials. The Videojet® 1710 Continuous Inkjet Printer for small characters uses high contrast and pigmented inks. This allows you to print clear and bright codes on surfaces that dye – based inks are not effective (colored glass, dark paperboard, etc.).
It also has the ability to print a variety of fonts in multiple languages, as well as linear barcodes, 2D DataMatrix codes, logos, and more.
• Dynamic Calibration™ to automatically adjust ink jet parameters to ensure high-quality printing
• The unique fluid system ensures the correct dispersion of pigments during printing or when it is idle for long periods of time
• Print up to 5 message lines as well as barcode, logo or graphics
• CleanFlow™ technology that prevents ink build-up that may cause the ordinary InkJet printers to shut down
• The new conical ink tank minimizes the natural effects of pigment settling
• Long run time between preventive maintenance. Up to 4,000 hours or 12 months core life
• Internal pump that excludes external air, minimizing the possibility of contaminants to enter ink stream
• Auto cleaning the printhead for fast start-ups, even after extended shutdowns
• Different user levels on the operation screen to separate printer operation from installation and maintenance
• Prompted user fields to help reduce encoding errors